Comes From My Heart! Islam & Malaysia

12 December '2011
1st-ly i wanna say Assalamualaikum..
Hmmm,actually i'm not sure if i should post this or not..But,saya tak tahu kat mana lagi nak luahkan perkara ni..Actually,i saw something at Twitter & it really make me scared.Know what,i saw someone cursing Islam & Malaysia.Not just Islam but Allah & Rasulullah too..

The truth from my feeling is,I DON'T MIND at all if u are not MUSLIM & MALAYSIAN but please......don't cursing us.If u wanna know,in Malaysia we have a lot of religion.But from what i know, maybe 95% of them didn't curse MUSLIMS. We accept whatever we are.Just making a friend and love each other.That's all.

I also have a friend from Indonesia , Singapore , Japan , Korea ,  China , NY & more..They know my religion & where i'm from but they still wanna make me as their friend..So,for those who hate us,please.......I BEG U! Don't curse on us.. :'( We're not that Evil!



Just watch it. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dabit's Profile (다빗)

SMASH Members Profile (스매쉬)

Dabit (다빗) - UP & DOWN (업앤다운) Feat Hayana (하야나) lyrics